[Dailydrool] Weirdness

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 1 02:50:17 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone! Bugsey here. On Tuesday thedecided to chop off the mom decided
to chop off our toe bones before our nap. That is usually not a good sign.
And I was right. When we got up from our nap, we got baths. Beauford went
 then I went. We both offered to go again, but the mom said Browyn the
Fairy Princess had to go. The sad thing is that because my ears reeked so
bad, I now have to wear a snood to ear dinner at night. This is very sad
because we only have one and it is a little tight for me and very hot. As
in double fleece! Excuse me! We live in Georgia! The land of hot and humid.
Oh well. I might live.

So on Wednesday, the mom and dad and I went to Atlanta together. That never
happens. Dad was really not happy at first because he didn't realize that I
ride copilot by standing on the console. He asked mom why I wasn't in my
harness. Mom explained that there is no point because I know how to
unbuckle the harness and then I ride copilot on the console anyway. At
least mom brought paper towels so I wouldn't drool on dad and dad's drink
had a lid. Anyway, we went to see a dentalvet-oral surgeon. The rooms we
wait in are just for mom, dad, and me. They have a leather couch with four
pillows and I am allowed on the couch! I thought I was in heaven! I am
allowed on the couch at home, but we don't have pillows. Then the took me
away to see the vet and he brought me back to see mom and dad. He said I
was the happiest dog he had ever seen in his life. I definitely have an
issue and I needed a CT-scan. So we drove across town and met another vet.
he gave me some happy juice and did a CT-scan and said I had a most wonder
disposition. Then I was going to copilot on the way home and i started to
fall asleep so mom climbed in the back with me and I slept. We are supposed
to have the results and we don't and i really don't remember anything until
Thursday.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com