[Dailydrool] Afterwards

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 1 06:19:44 PDT 2016

Most of the hounds that I have been blessed with in my adult life have been cremated. All of their ash boxes set in a cabinet that is part of our entertainment center. In front of the boxes is pictures of them. This way only me and my husband know that the ashes are there, so it doesn't creep out some family & friends. My husband has instructions to put the hounds ashes into a big stuffed Hush Puppy that I have and to bury it/them with me when I die.  One of my friends has a little memorial garden in her back yard where she spreads all of her pets ashes. It has some beautiful flowers and a statue of Saint Francis the patron saint of animals in it.
Michele, momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com