[Dailydrool] HHA breaking news

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 2 13:28:32 PDT 2016

In breaking farm news: Xander here cause Ruger's a big faker hound. Ok now for the farm news. Biggie news....today my 2nd Gotcha day but I not get the attention! Nope Ruger been acting sickly on and off for a month. Momma finally take him to the vet this morning. DocMoore say he got a sinus infection and a nasty sore throat. Big Faker! Doc gave the big faker an antibiotic injection in the butt and some antibiotic pills to bring home. He say to give him those, some Benadryl and soft food for a few days. So if that not bad enough momma find 2 kittens near a dead momma cat on her way to take Ruger to the vet. They were along our fence near the road. Momma pick up the kittens and bring them back to the house. She dropped them off with daddy and tell him to take care of them till she get back with Ruger from the vet. So daddy drag Colt ATB's kennel out of the garage, clean it up, put some towels, milk, water and the kittens in it...but not before playing with them. Stupid kittens it my big Gotcha day! you little ol'stupid kitties need to be in a crockpot for my Gotcha day supper! Not being oooo, awed and cuddled over by my Momma and Daddy! Those are my cuddles! To add insult to injury Ruger tells me that momma took him into the Tractor Supply store after his vet visit to get him some canned doggie food and a couple of nice families gave him pets. AaaannnDdddd! the check out lady gave him a bacon flavored beggin' strip! WTH!?! It My GOTCHA DAY! Momma and daddy spent the rest of the day doing the everyday chores around the house and farm, in addition to not paying attention to ME! Daddy drill a hole in our floor and run a cable through it to connect a router computer thingie to the basement. Momma spent the day tending to Ruger, the peeps, cows and those stupid kitties.....<grumble, grumble....where my crockpot...grumble grumble...those kitties going to be my supper!> And that was our day, Now to Ruger the big Faker Hound. kittens! Momma found baby kitties. We think the somewhere around 4-6 weeks old. Momma call all the neighbors and no one claim them. so Momma and daddy going to raise them to become working farm mousers, after they take them to DocMoore for check-ups and snip, snips.  Okay back story on the kittens. Friday night momma take us out for last potty. There a truck suspiciously stopped on the road, we hear a couple people talking, but not be able to make out what they say. We see one or two walking around the truck...then they get in and take off. This morning momma and I take off to the vet. When she come to the spot that we had seen the truck she slow way down and look along the ditch and fence line for anything suspicious. And there 2 kittens sitting in front of our fence! Momma get out grab the kittens and put them in a box she keep in the car to keep reusable grocery bags in. She look around and she see the momma cat just on the other side of the fence dead. Momma look for more kittens but she didn't see any. She backed down the road and daddy call from the house cause he see us from the big picture window....say "what's going on up there" momma tell him to come outside and she show him. The rest is like Xander say...momma tell daddy to care for the babies until we get back. We think that we have one boy and one girl kitty. That will soon be the farm/barn mouser defense squad...if we can keep them out of Xander's crockpot.
Sent from my iPawPad Ruger and Xander of Howling Hound Acres
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com