[Dailydrool] To Tunes

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 4 13:51:54 PDT 2016

Hi Tunes! Xander woofing at ya...Yeah I was robbed! I would do as you suggest but momma have those kitties in a very secured area. They are inside a doggie crate, upon a big table that in the sunroom. The sunroom is secured by a big heavy sliding door. Ruger and I are not allowed or even able to get in there unless accompanied by either mom and/or dad. Your chef for crockpot kitties, Xander of Howling Hound Acres. Momma here. We also have baby chickens in a brooder box/pen in the sunroom...so that is why the kitties are in the dog crate and not able to roam the sunroom. Just trying to avoid any possible disasters and keep everyone safe. Hubby is still working on getting the chicken coop built. So once the coop is completed and the chicks are big enough then they will go to the coop. The kitties will have the sunroom until they get vet checked, snipped, big enough and bonded to us before they move to the barn. We have named them...Sebastian and Salena.  Xander and the Momma wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad