[Dailydrool] Ashes

Linda Wittig via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 6 14:26:47 PDT 2016

I received Roscoe from the lap of live vet last evening. His ashes are in a wooden box with his name on it. It includes a certificate of private cremation. I am realizing the finality of him really being gone. I love what another Drooler said about our hearts growing to allow another furbaby into our hearts in addition to, not to replace, our loved one who has passed on. After 3 weeks it is beginning to sink in that I will never pat his cute butt, clean those stinky ears, or feel him sleeping beside me.  We'll never again sing together. The loss is profound. Thank you for listening as I know all who read this know what I mean.

Linda and Buddy

Sent from my iPhone