[Dailydrool] Prayers & drool for the Bug-man

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 5 07:01:48 PDT 2016

Dear Bugsey:

We, the Dashing Bassets, sent you a lot of drool yesterday. We hope you
received it all--we may have thought we were drooling in fear of
fireworks, but now we know it was headed your way instead.

The mama says her Abner had back trouble, so she is praying that all
will go well for you, if that is what's wrong. Even better, she is
praying that it will be something easily fixed that will not cost the
humans too much cookie money.

Horton Theveryfearful for the Dashing Bassets

Horton, Dexter, and foster Cleo

And the mom and slave, Pam