[Dailydrool] Pooping in the crate

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 6 14:05:43 PDT 2016

I am interested to hear others ideas on this. I am guessing when I say, take the crate outside and see if she can get the idea of pooping on
the grass in the crate. I have heard of dog who would only go on concrete. She probably is a mill dog and that is all she knows, poor thing.Also, would confine to a larger area with pee pads when you are gone. Like a bathroom or gated kitchen area or laundry. If her bed and food and water are at one end and pee pads at the other, she may get the idea better. Maybe even leave her crate in the room with pee pads in it, but open, so she has the option not to walk around in it after. Best of luck. You are an angel.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net