[Dailydrool] Still here

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 6 19:53:24 PDT 2016

Hi, it's Pw. Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii,
  I don't have anything exciting to report, but wanted you all to know that I'm still here. I've demolished another remote control to the TV since I last wrote (the replacement to the one before this one.). Dadperson is resigned, and now says things like " I shouldn't have left it on the coffee table". HA! The tide has turned and I am winning now! They have all surrendered to my superior will.
  IN the past two weeks, the informal basset internet grapevine which masquerades as the Hawaiian equivalent of a basset rescue has rehomed Three basset hounds! (More than the entire previous year). Go, Val; go, Kim.
  Life continues. I love you all. Come visit me. I will fix Mai Tai's, whatever on earth those are. Your aloha ambassetor, Mariah of Hawaii. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com

Val