[Dailydrool] Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 7 02:51:17 PDT 2016

We got the results of the CT-Scan back and it is normal. So, now we have to
have a boat load of dental xrays done under anesthesia on July 20th.

Meanwhile Browyn had another urnine sample and it is completely normal! So
the new food is a success! Her pH is 6 and she doesn't have any more
crystals. She had gotten in the habit of getting up at 12, 2,4, and 5 when
I gave up and just stayed up with her so hubby could get some sleep. I
convinced the vet to give me a sedative. I gave it to her over the long
4thof July weekend. She is back to normal.

Bugsey had is annual on the 5th and he was declared normal except he can't
chew properly. Hopefuly I will have more answers after the 20th.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess