[Dailydrool] Snoopy reports

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 7 05:50:06 PDT 2016

 Hi all,
We had a rough week.  I believe a war was going on among the neighbors, I am not too sure of the details because I spent most of the time hiding in the bathroom.  It seems to be over now.  the clueless momPerson has a bottle of pills and she sometimes pushes one of those pills down our throats and when she does we go to sleep and don't care about the war.  The problem with those is that I am a bit wobbly in the rear to start with and when I take one of those .... whew ...... I fall down a lot.  In other news I won't stop licking my right front foot as of last night and this morning I won't let the clueless momPerson touch it.  I can walk on it but I'm limping so .... hi ho .... hi ho ..... it's off to the vet I go.  Again.  Probably get shot with a laser while I'm there, haven't had that done in almost 2 weeks.
Gracie is adorable and LuLu is the queen.  She protected me the whole time the war went on.
More later from Snoopy who has a sore footwith Gracie the dickens and LuLu konker extraordinaire.