[Dailydrool] Moving

Ellen Cole via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 7 09:24:19 PDT 2016

Don't tell GracieLou FlatBasset, but we will soon be moving. Historically,
she doesn't handle change well, but my husband received a promotion and we
need to move. We have found a pet-friendly apartment complex and will
likely be moving in September.

Are there any Droolers in the Salisbury, MA area? We will be searching for
a good vet practice. GracieLou is healthy...but is likely 12+ years old (we
rescued her 10 years ago and she was estimated to be 3-5 years old then),
so finding a good vet will be a priority.

Ellen & GracieLou FlatBasset
erc2761 at gmail.com