[Dailydrool] Cremains

mom2jaxson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 7 16:11:26 PDT 2016

I've kept the cremains of all my animals.  During fire or flood they are the first things I grab.  There is a woman in Colorado who will take a small amount of your cremains and blow them into beautiful glass works of art.  It's very professional and I get compliments on my heart necklace (which contains my sweet Coco Puff) all the time.  When I wear it, she is always close to my heart. I will have another necklace made when the time comes that I lose my sweet Jackie.
Karen