[Dailydrool] to Conley and Doc

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 8 03:06:20 PDT 2016

Dear Conley and Doc,
We have one of those bitey things as well. She drives us nuts. She chases
us around. She can't really bite our lovely, long, black legs, but she can
bite our lovely, long, brown, soft ears. She bites us on the shoulders and
tries to cut us off at the pass and roll us down the hill and then she
stands on us and barks in our face and we ask if we can all go to bed yet.
At least she can't get the garden shears. They are in the garage and we
aren't allowed in there unless we are on a leash. HOw can she be bored? It
is too hot to even think about moving.

Beauford and Bugsey with the brat who peed on mom yesterday Browyn the
Fairy Princess (really she did)
timandjenmartin at gmail.com