[Dailydrool] Bad Storms and Firecracker

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 8 04:34:20 PDT 2016

Our rescue dogs have been in a panic for the past week and a half all of the
thunderstorms and Firecracker it has been too much even for their
thundershirts and Benadryl but we are surviving. More Thunderstorms today
but we just got our internet back up. I do not own a smart phone I only get
emails from the internet so if someone emails and I do not answer the
internet is down. Thank you to Jackie Pekar for the wonderful treats and
collar and leash she sent Wags for senior Pawtner and thank you to Ann
Hefner for the chewy Verve food and Probiotics to help Wags get his strength
and health fortified so he can be treated for Heartworms and Thank you to
David Dropp for the donation for Wags I will be sending out a Thank you card
in the mail for him and to his father Doug for the fathers day gift donation
his dad sent to us. Thank you to my secret donor for the wonderful donations
in the mail I do not have any idea how we would have been able to keep the
hounds we have in rescue in good health without your help!!!!. Hope everyone
is safe and well and no one has any disasters in their futures. Drool to all
the sick hounds and love and snooter kisses to all them that lost furbabies.
I lost two recently and although they were rescues and they were not with us
long they are still my children when they leave us there is a whole in my
heart.
I keep looking every day at the shelter Challenge site and it still says
Spring Fling has ended winners will be announced soon.... I have no idea if
a shelter challenge will start up again such a shame it really helped a lot
in these difficult times.
Soon we will be auctioning off a quilt hand made by Val Brewer that is a one
of a kind she hand made it is so beautiful it looks like Springtime with
flowers and butterflies and a lake and three Bassets near the shore of the
lake gorgeous!
My husband is having some health problems but he is strong and we will get
through this too. Waiting for some reports from the Doc.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com