[Dailydrool] Tinker the feral beagle

melissa gibson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 12 10:41:17 PDT 2016

Thank you to all who emailed me with suggestions about the trouble maker. I spoke to her foster mom who said she was pretty much the same at her house but did play with one of her smaller dogs when outside. She said she would get me  the name of a trainer the rescue uses. I agree she probably does need to be on some kind of anxiety medication for at least a while. I know we have a long road ahead.  I will keep you posted on our progress. I will post some pictures on the drool facebook since I can't post them here. She really is adorable. Thanks again, Droolers are awesome!

MelissaAbe, Buster and Stinky Tinker the feral beagle
magbjh at yahoo.com