[Dailydrool] MAcKenzie's dental

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 12 21:24:34 PDT 2016

Hi Julie,
  couldn't find your email--not sure this merits an all drool post, but here goes. same thing happened to human me quite awhile ago. Went to a regular dentist who pulled a wisdom tooth, and darned if the thing didn't leave a tunnel right up into my nasal sinuses. He could hear "whistling". So he told me not to sneeze for at least a month, and to take anti-histamines every day, which I did, and all turned out fine.  some years later, I recounted this story to my next dentist, who was absolutely horrified, and said I should have seen an oral surgeon immediately for stitches. AH well.
Val