[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 12 18:24:34 PDT 2016

Well, my sweet Millie is really spoiled.  We have 3 beds for her in  our
bedroom, but she seems to prefer sleeping in the bathroom on a little bath
mat rather than any of her other beds.  It is not a real problem except for
the fact that our bathroom is very narrow, and makes for a real problem when
one  needs to use it in the middle of the night.  She is also the most
stubborn  basset I have had.  When we walk and the weather is not to her
liking(too  hot, too cold, too wet, etc.) she will stop, dig in her paws and refuse
to move  for anything.  With her back problems, I can not pull or yank her
too hard,  not that it would make a difference.  And if I want her to move to
do  anything, she will just look at me, PERIOD!  If I need her to go out in
the  morning, it takes my wife to prod her from behind to get her to move
her royal  butt.  Her personality has really started to bloom since she has
come into  my life.  She is a real sweetie.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com