[Dailydrool] Montana Winner OF sTERLING sILVER pIC fRAME!!!!!!

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 12 16:35:29 PDT 2016

Drum roll please...!!! AGAIN OUT OF THE BLUE COULD IT BE TRUE::::???
Maddie Miller of Las Vegas.   Out of a big bag of tickets almost
impossible but Mayor John Engen picked her ticket AGAIN!!!!.thank you so
so much Maddie for your continued support! The Bassets ATB were looking
out for you.   Healing drool Maddie for your hurting heart ........we
all are so so sorry to hear another ventured off to the BRidge today.
Please know ......maybe it was meant to be to win this Basset
Frame.........??

ticket number 5159848  CONGRATULATIONS...  shipping is donated by one of
our generous adopters.    Please send your address.  I will post 3
pictures on our fb.   First is showing the bag with a hefty amount of
tickets in it and second pic where the Mayor is mixing em up
GOOD.......third is picking the WINNER.....MADDIE!! CONGRATS.

Thank you everyone for participating in this Fundraiser.   We now have
$1300.00 more in  our checking account which will certainly help pay the
vet bills for 4 if not 5 more Bassets now with us in rescue.   One is
adopted and transport is scheduled for the 16th. Working on finishing up
vetting etc on the other 3 this week.

In North Dakota the vet bill breakdown .......$18.00 for a nail clip..
Is this normal for the Dakotas?   lol   Not complaining.....we are
grateful we have vets that work well with our requirements for adoptions.

Sincerely, Leslie Ames.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager