[Dailydrool] laser

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 14 08:25:41 PDT 2016

 Hi all, Dale here
To me cowboy sounds like Snoopy who has a back / hip problem that causes him to stumble.  When Snoopy started stumbling a lot, both times,  he went down in the back.  Honestly I never would have believed how effective cold laser treatment is ..... it's incredible.  Not only is Snoopy up and walking ..... RUNNING after his squeakies ..... going for walks but now LuLu is on the laser for her arthritis and she is leaping and playing like never before.
There are not a whole lot of vets offices certified for the laser ..... I am lucky .... mine is one of the very few in the south SF Bay Area that is.
If you can get cowboy into laser treatment I would strongly recommend it.  My vet doesn't charge all that much ..... $225 for 6 treatments so less that $40 each.
Good luck,Dale