[Dailydrool] laser

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 14 11:05:26 PDT 2016

Great, thanks for the info. I've seen you write about Snoopy's treatment,
but I never fully grasped or considered the concept. Up in Humboldt our
veterinary resources are definitely more limited than the bay area, but I
will call around and see if one of our 10 or so vet offices provides this
treatment.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cow and Ru