[Dailydrool] The tooth fairy

Nan Fetters via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 15 14:15:07 PDT 2016

Sent from my iPad
I took Tabitha to the vet for her dental on Monday. The vet did not expect any problems. She had some ?tarter? build up, stage 2 I believe.Then he did x-rays and she had 3 big cavities going down in the roots. She had 3 teeth removed and ended up with stitches! She is on Tramadol for pain and Amoxicillin for infection. Monday night she moaned so much. I felt terrible. She didn't seem to have any issues before, was eating dry food as usual, no bad breath or indication of pain like rubbing her jaw or anything. So I am very glad we had the dental. Dogs just don't seem to exhibit their problems like we do.
As far as nail clipping I bought a Dremmel tool and have been using it every 2 weeks on her tootsie toes. She is very good when she has any grooming like her bath. She has not minded the hair dryer or anything like that which makes me think she must have been owned by someone in her past life.She was found on a road in a rural area of South Carolina.She is my little princess.