[Dailydrool] Wow

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 16 14:00:51 PDT 2016

Hi droolers!

I told you all about losing Esty, almost 3 weeks ago,  but I did not mention
that I had commissioned a quilted

Piece of her done, by our own Val Brewer.  Val has done a few for me over
the last couple of years and I am awestruck with each one.  This one is
beyond my words, as I am still so heartbroken about Esty leaving.   Thank
you Val, for the careful way you put together the pieces to capture the
beauty of each beloved pet.  I am so grateful to have this, so I can see her
each day and soon, I hope, start to smile instead of cry, when I think of
her.

I will be posting a photo on the Senior Houndsabound FB page.  I know some
may not be on FB, and if you would like to see it, please email me and I can
send a photo for you.

Wendie Prince

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com