[Dailydrool] Inequities

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 16 19:01:03 PDT 2016

​This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset and there are some problems
here that I will be addressing in the next few weeks.
1. I am fed LAST.
Can you imagine? First to eat is Conley, then Doc, and then me! I find this
insulting and degrading. I should eat FIRST. As the youngest and the only
female, I think it is my place to be fed first. I am not sure how to deal
with this since grabbing Conley's food from him is simply out of the
question, not even a consideration. Doc would let me have his but we are in
crates which leads me to my next problem:
2. She says "Crate" and expects me to go in.
Do you see the difficulty?
(Hint: Magic words!) Yes! Never a please or thank you, as if she is in
charge ha ha laughable...yesterday she...she..oh I can barely stand to say
it: PICKED ME UP and put me in the crate---and of course, fed me last.
3. This morning I was happily in the Big Chair and Mr. Biskit asked me
nicely to get down but I was comfortable and after all, I am just a liddel
girl and should have first choice. The he offered a biskit and I declined.
MomPerson tossed one on the floor and looked at me and said for me to get
down. Humf. I think NOT.
So she PICKED ME UP and put me on the floor like a common....something and
THEN she PICKED UP THE BISKIT and did not let me have it!!! I never!!! Who
does she think she is??

What Conley? In charge? Bwaaaahhahahahahahahahaha no.
No she may think she is but we shall see about this. It has gone far
enough. Time to turn the Bassitude up a notch or two.

Two can play this game.
Love and Cuddles to all,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset at her home with Conley and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com