[Dailydrool] MertaLou Answers Cleo

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 21 00:50:06 PDT 2016

​Your Mom makes TREATS? For real? I don't think mine knows what the kitchen
is for. Well I mean she does but...
Oh.
This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset.
Cleo some of us are born leaders and others are born boys.

But I asked Doc what this "blind" was and he said it is a thing hunters sit
in to hunt ducks.

Are you sure that is what she said Dexter has?

Maybe there is another word because I notice Conley is snorting and hiding
his face with his paw.

Your person sounds very uppity. I think------------oops gotta go. MomPerson
is up an hour early and says the computer is HERS and ok k ok ok ok!!!

MertaLou, Professional La ALLRIGHT ALREADY I'M OFF JEEESH!

bgszap2 at gmail.com