[Dailydrool] Pain in his pinny

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 21 15:00:44 PDT 2016

Mr Rolph is off to the the vet person in the morning. For the past two weeks he's been a bit meh. Not really ill, but really not right.
He has been sick most days and off his breakfast, but sill wanting walks, dinner and fuss. However, the past two nights he has had diarrhea, with bits of blood in it ,  he has also been panting a lot.
It is super hot for the UK at the moment - 30c in the shade, so the panting might be to do with that, but Clara isn't panting, or off her food. He also isn't following me around as he usually does and worst of all he is Not Wanting Treats!
Having said all that, he climbed up on my bed this evening and was happily rolling around (because he knows he's not allowed) and is now sleeping peacefully.
Being Rolph he's almost certainly eaten something he shouldn't and during this time I have found a sock and a carrier bag which had clearly been through his system.
Please keep him in your thoughts.
Warmer than usual drool to all who need it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK