[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to da Termites!!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 21 12:10:20 PDT 2016

A big happy birthday to my grandpuppies, affectionately known as the TERMITES, cause when they were little, they maybe kinda sorta ate some wood in their room......

Two years ago today, my darling dawGter, Fanne Mae (a/k/a Kick Ass) and Grand ChdawG Newtie Daddy. welcomed my Grandawgters....Jamboree's Cayenne Pepper and Jalapeño Popper .....and their brother Tabasco Sauce!!!
They are fine young houndies who still live with their parents and family at da breeders. They take after their dad in that they are all now (as of Saturday) Ch. Termites. They take after their mama in that they kick basset bootie. They take after their Grandpa Ben in that two are red and white and Grandma Cakie (atb) in that one is mostly pretty black.. Hmmmn, How do they take after their Gramma Pawtunia?????

Their little faces are smiling off today's Drool Calendar page.

Happy birthday!

Gramma Pawtunia
...and 'Uncle' Rusty