[Dailydrool] Lost or Stolen or Strayed

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 21 16:53:31 PDT 2016

​This is MertaLou profeseional laty Basit an IVE LOST MR BISKIT!! I Don't
know what happened I don't one minute he was here and the next!!
SHE took him.
SHE went with him and came home without.
She probably dumped him in a alley all by himself all alone not
understanding what he did and watching her drive away without him thinking
shell come back shell comeback she has to or she took him to be rehomed she
didn't like sumthing he did and so it's off to the shelter for you old man
you sit in that cement box with other old lost guys around you waiting and
wwaiting for someone to remember he there ohhhhh I canit stan it sob sob
sob sowhat? sniffle what you say Conley?
Oh no! The Vetspital?? He in the----the peeplespital. He done what? Got
cutted open for something?Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo he
going to have to wear a ecollar!!!! Oh poor Mr. Biskit! He wont be able to
see his food dish! Plate. Food plate. No? He doesn't have to wear one? He
is coming home probably tomorrow?
I suppose he'll want this chair back.
Well
He can just sit someplace else. This is now MY chair.

bgszap2 at gmail.com