[Dailydrool] Einstein's vet

Nancy Cohen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 22 03:56:04 PDT 2016

Einstein saw his eye vet who we have been with since the glaucoma hit
almost 5 years ago.  His pressure was 8, which we were happy about.  He had
 the other eye removed because of a wrong diagnosis in nj.  Dr Joshua
Broadwater dropped the bomb.  He is moving to Charlotte,NC. for another
position.  We were so happy for him, and his future, and so sad for us.
The doc is magic and if you live in Charlotte, and your dog has eye
 problems he is the one to see, no pun intended.  He has done laser work on
E's eye, removed a cataract, and put in 3 drains to keep the pressure
down.  The norm is one, sometimes 2 is done but it is unheard of to put
three, he took a chance this year and tried with my blessing (and $) and it
worked.  We will be in good hands with his associate here in Florida.
Einstein is a special boy at that hospital.  He is there every couple of
months to get his pressure checked.  Thank dog for pet insurance.  I had
 treated E to a new harness and matching leash for his 11th gotcha day.
The whole office noticed.  From all the dogs they see, they remembered his
harness was red, and now he is wearing blue. (not a political statement).
So, there are changes and we will have to adapt.  Nancy, Einstein and Dixie