[Dailydrool] Oh My!

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 23 16:27:31 PDT 2016

​Miss MertaLou reporting uh uh Professional Lady Basset yes that's me.
Terrible event! Uncle Conley was on the floor in the corner when Doc came
into the room. That is all Doc did. He didn't say or do anything else and
before you could say MADDOG! Conley was upon him, roaring with anger and
biting and snarling he chased him into Doc's crate where MPerson (O so
brave by herself) dragged Conley out BY THE TAIL and Doc ran away and did
not try to fight but he just stood there and MPerson got Conley now by the
neck turns him away telling doc get in your crate get in your crate but Doc
uh uh no way am I goin in there and so MPerson shoveled Conley into HIS
crate and covered it with towels because he kept swearing at Doc for no
reason my poor Doc holding his foot up like SO, probably got bit on his
pretty little black foot. And MomPerson asking
WHAT is going on NOW???
And without Mr Biskit helping she is now worried about the boys being
together so Doc is in his crate and in a bit they will switch.
And she says

Ok well she says nevermind what she says.
This is Merta Lou reporting.

bgszap2 at gmail.com