[Dailydrool] Last call for secret pawtner

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 23 18:08:18 PDT 2016

I’m extending the deadline for signing up by a day or so
because I’ve been busy and forgot to do a reminder - if
you did not sign up using the format I sent out to those who
expressed an interest, you are NOT signed up.  I need to
be sure that everyone has correct information to send out -
for example, some of us have lost a hound and/or gotten a
new one. If  you no longer have the info I sent out, email me
at dlindy at mac.com and I will resend it to you.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie