[Dailydrool] Betrayed

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 26 08:56:55 PDT 2016

 Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well the clueless momPerson has really done it this time.  First she gets out a bag.  A BIG bag.  Then she stuffs it full of stuff.  A LOT of her stuff.  Then she hands out a handful of treats.  EACH.  Never a good sign.  Then she left us.  Simply up and left the lot of us to fend for ourselves.  Well she left us with the dadPerson and  the teenagers but we are all having to fend for ourselves.  Then she didn't come home.  And the next day, she still didn't come home.  And the next day ..... well the next day I checked facebook and I found this:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206840579189300&set=a.1074499658988.2011468.1121096046&type=3&theater
That is MY clueless momPerson with another momPerson's basset in her arms.  That is Auntie Sally person's Clara she is cuddling and that is Auntie Sally Person's Rolph on the floor she is petting.  Can you believe it??  Apparently she has been loving and hugging and kissing and cuddling on those British bassets.
The nerve!  I'm speechless!!  I'm outraged!!  I don't know if I'm more upset with momPerson or with Rolph and Clara but I am shocked and offended, that much I know.
More later from Snoopy who can't believe it