[Dailydrool] Our special visitor

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 26 04:54:49 PDT 2016

This is Rolph, in the UK. I am pawing in to tell you about our amazing day yesterday. Our person was on her computer (isn't she ever) looking for new jobs. Suddenly, she got all excited and started looking stuff up and sending messages. Then, she jumped up and went out.When she came back, she had a Drool auntie with her! Really, she had Auntie Clueless Momperson with her. At our house! Auntie Dale is working in London this week and had hopped on a train to visit us. We were so excited. She bought us salmon treats which she had carted all the way here on a broken airplane. We knew they were good, because once, when she was our person's Secret Pawtner, she had sent them here on the airplane alone!Anyway she sat and loved on us for ages and ages and I really, really loved her, she is very special.

This is Clara. I am not amused. Our person should get out and find a job so she can buy us treats without inviting rude, ungrateful visitors to the house. Hrumph.When Auntie Dale arrived, she pretended to be nice. She had, as stated, brought treats and loved on me for a bit. But then....THEN.... my useless person hefted Mr I've-got-a-sore-back Rolph up on the couch and they were laughing and taking pictures. Well, I was disgusted. I am the one who sleeps on the couch, not him. I should have been having all the cuddles, not sharing!So, I glared at them. All of them. I put on my best stink eye and let them have it. What did auntie Dale do? She LAUGHED. She took a photo and she put it on Facebook.That woman really is Clueless.
Clara and Rolph, with Sally, UK