[Dailydrool] Jolie

Janet Heald via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 27 15:20:19 PDT 2016

I am not on here very often, but wanted to share that we had to make that
hard decision regarding our Jolie girl yesterday.  She was losing the
battle with a very large tumor of the spleen and was becoming
uncomfortable.  We put her first, but we are sure going to miss her.  She
had the sweetest personality of any bassets we've owned!  Now we are "the
pack" for Ellsworth (he's 7) and have rearranged our quick trip to CO plans
to include taking him with us.  He's all packed!

Janet