[Dailydrool] paper

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 28 03:46:37 PDT 2016

Dear MeraLou,
I LOVE paper as well. Just be aware that eating paper no matter how much
fun, has a tendancy to get you in trouble. If there are lot of pages
together like in a newspaper or even more like a book, you will get in even
more trouble. If you eat a napkin, paper towel or kleenex, they will
pretend to be annoyed, but unless you eat a bunch of them or spred them all
of a room, they just pretend to be annoyed. You have to be careful though
because I have learned that some things that don't really look that
important might be really important like the tax return or social security
disabilty papers. They become really sitraught when you tear up those.
Stick to dirty napkins. You really can't go wrong.

On an other note, today is an exciting day. Today we get to add dry food to
my diet and see if I can chew it. We just have to be careful so we don't
make my tummy mad. The mom says we are still waiting for biopsy reports

Meanwhile we hope Mr. Biskit is doing better each day.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com