[Dailydrool] Don't worry Snoopy

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 28 23:23:09 PDT 2016

Dear Snoopy
This is Clara in the UK. I'm sorry about my brother Rolph, I hear he's been making threats about hanging on to your momperson Dale. That is not nice and not kind.
But don't you worry, he can't keep her. I just explained to him if you intend to kidnap someone you have to keep them in your house. Crated. Not let them run around London playing inthe the parks and streets. If she's not here, we can't stop her going to the airport and flying home to her own hounds.
Pah, typical boy. Thinks he knows it all.
What? What's that Rolph? You did What??? You went down Auntie Clueless Momperson's handbag and took her passport? Ohmydog you are going to be in So Much Trouble.
Mum! Mum! Come and see what Rolph's done this time!
Clara, who has disassociated herself from Rolph, UK