[Dailydrool] Pssst Conley

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 31 04:14:33 PDT 2016

I didn't get away with it this time because my sister is a girly snitch tell tale.
Maybe we boys should work together. We, after all, are the natural brains of any enterprise.
Here's the thing. I've been watching the films and I've noticed that the English guys are always the baddies, right? Well, that's me. And some guys fro Chicago, who seem to play violins a lot, they're bad too. That's you, right?
So, here's my proposition. I will be the criminal mastermind and you can be my sidekick. Next time Auntie Clueless Momperson comes to visit, I will bump her into the cupboard under the stairs and then send you her passport AND her plane ticket. That way, Snoopy will have to pay up.
My only worry is Auntie Dale might not love on me and give me hugs and snuggles if I stop her seeing her own houndies and then I would be very sad and  Clara would say it served me right, and Lulu would come and konk me..... maybe I'll think up another dastardly scheme for us.
Rolph, plotting in the UK