[Dailydrool] 2017 Senior Basset calendar news!

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 31 05:42:40 PDT 2016

The 2017 Senior Basset calendar entry period has begun!
If you have never seen a Senior Basset calendar, you are missing a beautiful
piece of the Basset experience!
Here is the scoop:
A-The month pages on the calendar feature senior Bassets, over the age of
7yrs old.

B- To get your hound on a month, you must compete in the contest of raising
votes for your hound/s.

C- This is the LARGEST fundraiser for Senior Houndsabound, so votes are $1
per vote to get your hound into the top 12. The top 12 vote earners will be
given a full page for a month of 2017.

D-You can get votes from anywhere you want, fund-raise with a raffle, sell
stuff on EBay, ask people to support your hound, the sky is the limit on
voting. Votes are tax deductible, and people can give as many votes as they
want, as many times as they want. We have no federal laws prohibiting our
voting rules here....there are none!

E- Voting for all the contestants will start on August 29, 2016, ending at
9pm on Sept 28, 2016. The winners will be announced later that evening.
But first, let's get some contestants! Email me a photo of your Basset,
groups are fine, as are Bridge babies!

Please only send pictures that are in focus! (Enlarge them up on your
computer to check how well they are in focus.)

You can email directly to me at houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
<mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Wen and the Bounders