[Dailydrool] Update

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 15 16:40:45 PDT 2016

Jennifer:

We have been having some trouble from our foster, Cleo, who was giving
grief to Horton and Dexter. Anyone getting too close to her got bitten,
mostly in the ears. She still does not seem to get that Dex is blind and
may pass by her too closely but will not hurt her.
We have had some success with the "nothing in life is free" program.
Cleo goes through all the doors last, gets treats last, and no longer
has the right to chairs or the couch.

Does she particularly like this? No. But she has laid off Horton
completely. We are still working on getting her to leave Dex alone, but
I think it is getting better.

The use of many treats has been a big help.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets and temporary slave to Cleo the
Bossy