[Dailydrool] Update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 15 03:26:39 PDT 2016

I think Browyn is trying to drive me insane! Ihave to hand it to her. She
is doing an excellent job. She no longer just goes into her crate. She gets
up on the couch and demands to have her belly rubbed. Then she has to be
lifted off the couch and if you don't lift her down properly, she pees all
over you. I don't know if she has a pinched nerve, is being spiteful or
what, but I have more trouble lifting her down properly than her dad. It is
not exactly endearing when she pees all over me and the couch cover as I am
trying to walk out the door to get somewhere and I have to go clean up and
change clothes! I called the vet and he said to try putting her back on her
old food. I am mixing half and half. She still thinks she needs extra
lovingbut she isn't peeing on me. Why half and half. That food is stinking
expensive and I want to get some use out of it.

She has also decided to have no tolerance for Bugsey. This is a totally new
development. He has put up with all her quirks for all these years. I am
not sure what he is doing that is making her so made, but she is biting him
on the neck. She is leaving very tiny scabs on his neck. Nothing huge, but
something none the less. The other day, she jumped off the couch and went
after Beauford. He just looked at me like what is going on here? I am the
Beauford! No one attacks me! He generally doesn't attack any one else
either.

All I can say is that I hope that when we get Bugsey well, everything will
not putting Browyn back in her place. If he can't chew his food, he isn't
going to snap at her or play bite her or correct bite her.

He goes back to the dental/oral vet on the 21st. If you have any spare
drool, we could sure use it!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and the bratty Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com