[Dailydrool] 19th Annual Spring Games

Elizabeth Ling via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 1 21:23:06 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that Basset Hound Rescue of Southern
California's 19th Annual Spring Games is coming up! This is our largest
fundraiser of the year and we'd love to see you there! Several events,
including but not limited to treat toss, synchronized swim, and costume
contests, will take place at the Spring Games. You can also peruse
through and shop at Vendor Village and win various raffle prizes!
Pre-approved families will receive adoption discounts during the event.

Admission fee to participate in the ring events is $25. All of the
proceeds from this event go to saving the Basset Hounds we rescue.

Address: 18712 University Dr, Irvine, CA 92612

If you have any questions, please email publicity at bassethoundrescue.org.
We hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Ling