[Dailydrool] Bobo's Bridge Reception

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 1 21:03:48 PDT 2016

We're so glad Auntie Feyfey, Tootsie Roll and Caruso were there at the Bridge to greet our Bobo and help him get established. We have been waving in their direction in case the telescope is trained on us. Thank you, Pawtunia, for letting us know The Inhaler has arrived and is enjoying his repast. Tell him we will always miss him and that he should behave himself in the presence of so many illustrious Bassets. Luv ya, Short Guy. Enjoy :)

Lois Leader; Scout, forever Bobo's Lab Assistant, and Dobby the House Elf, who fancies himself as the alpha male now but is sadly mistaken.