[Dailydrool] Dog Food

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 2 06:33:54 PDT 2016

When Speedy (now about 14 yrs) was diagnosed with crystal in his urine the Dr. give him prescription Hill's UD. Since this food is basically crap I set out to find a new one. I found Canine Caviar limited ingredient. IMHO it's the best food EVER. Speedy became spunky again and just wants to be more active. It was a little hard for me to find so I don't know how available it is in other states, but it's worth looking into.

Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Rambo (not-a-basset)
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com