[Dailydrool] sharing a funny

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 2 09:22:39 PDT 2016

well, I don't post much anymore, but wanted to share a funny experience I
had, as you all know me so well , that going to extreme measures to save a
dog  is just not abnormal for me, so I go out to get my mail yesterday and
there sitting in the street is a  old English Sheepdog, a young one, just
sitting in the middle of the street, so i sat down & we made friends and had
a lovely conversation and I said lets go look for your house,  I had seen
him several weeks ago in a yard about four houses down, so we take a walk
and I  go to the house where I ( thought ) he lived and the gate was open !
WA  LA  this has to be it, so I put him in the back yard & by the time I
hooked the gate  he went around the side of the house and came out the  other
side and sat down next to me .  What the hell ????  so I said  where do you
live ? and with that he went next door and pawed at the door and  whined, OK
this has to be it, I knocked, no one came, I knocked again, no one  came, so
I opened the front screen door and the inside door was ajar and I  knocked
again, no answer, so I opened the door and in he went and jumped up on  the
couch !!!    I sure hoped the hell he had the right house  ???? bwahahahahah
imagine coming home from work and finding an old English  Sheepdog sleeping
on your couch ?????  I did not go down later to see if I  had the right
house,  I did not want to be arrested ( again ) for saving an  animal.  My
husband and son were so mad at me, actually screamed at me  telling me that I
was breaking the law, trepassing  !   Oh  _#$@&%_ (mailto:#$@&)   both of you,
someone has a  nice dog !!!!  it was 89 degrees out that day,

now for a not so funny, Hubby had to make emergency run to Columbus  OH.
yesterday, my oldest son had a accident at work and  fractured  the head of
the Radius bone in both arms he is now home so I can  take care of him, you
never stop being a  " MOM "

Marlene  Annie & off the wall, wild child  Hannah