[Dailydrool] Third Time's a Charm.....shameless Feyfle begging

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 3 14:27:13 PDT 2016

It is me. Pawtunia. Rusty and I have been working hard on our Feyfle to help the homeless hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania. We are raising pledge moolah for Slobberfest which will take place on July 9, 2016. Yuppers! We will make our she slave get in the car and drive about 10 hours wif us cause we wants to help the hounds. (She doesn't go all that fast.) We need to have some moolah cause Miz Judy keeps the available hounds in a pen next to her house. We gotta LOOK IN THEIR EYES. They look so sad. Cause the outside is filled with happy hounds and their people having a nice day. The paw hounds do not have people to spend the day with. They need people so they can have a nice day. Some of em needs medical stuff so they can get people to have a nice day. In any event, guilt works....and we do not want to look in their eyes and know we did not help them. Besides, we will have a woof with them and tell them of all the nice people who help us help them....and they will feel even worse if there aren't lots.

BASSETSLAVE.COM

We never just beg for pledges. Auntie Feyfey taught that there are lots of poor dogs and groups and people with their hands and paws out........we believe that ya gotta DO something for the money. So putting those things together, we are having a FEYFLE!! We are selling shiny stuff. Gold colored charms ($25) and shiny metal necklaces ($100). The necklaces seem to be on the slow boat, but we are promised that they are en route. Seem like a lot? Yuppers, again! Aside from the shiny stuff we will GIVE (cause we can't sell) lots of thanks....and with our thanks comes our deepest gratitude and the opportunity to get some really, really, REALLY primo basset crap. Most are things we have stolen, er, gotten our slave to offer and some are from really nice people and hounds who helped us!

We have:

A solid brass sundial
A beyond beautiful, hunted for years white basset pitcher
A size XL Michael Simon, red, jeweled basset sweater
A pair of Fred Basset Pillows made from 30 year old fabric
A custom woodburning of your basset
A pound puppy made by Kathy Frisch
The hat off Rusty's head and a messenger bag embroidered with his picture in the hat. It was done by Auntie Ears to you Dona Kare.
An Azpen Tablet
A custon frock made for your hound. Donated by the lovely and reigning BHROM Queen Nora Anne Hound
A size Large Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue Raincoat from the Estate of our dearly departed Auntie Pat Dill
A stand up Hush Puppy sign sent all the way from the UK by MORSE!! (We all love Morse!)
A sterling silver basset necklace from Rusty's not Tiffany collection.
A size 3X sweatshirt from Suncoast Basset Rescue
A coffee duo of a Copper and Brass coffee Scoop and a Delongi Expresso Machine.

Bassetslave.com

Killer stuff. One of a kind stuff. Vintage stuff. Custom Stuff. We have rarely been able to offer such an spectacular array of stuff...... and here's a secret. Some of it has not had all that much interest. Meaning very good opportunity for you or your slave to get some of the stuff.

BUT YA GOTTA DO IT NOW!! OUR FEYFLE ENDS ON SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016 at 10:00 P.M. Eastern time.

GO TO BASSETSLAVE.COM

Please, we are begging. Thank you! In the name of all things Feyfey, please shop and help the homeless hounds.

Pawtunia
...and Rusty