[Dailydrool] Driving Ahound

Ellen Cole via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 4 05:51:21 PDT 2016

Those who have Facebook may have seen this already. I don't, but my husband shares his best finds. It is an article and video about a Greek girl and her basset Elliott. Elliott goes to work with her every day. She started filming their rides and then made a great little video montage. So funny! Many of us have lived it, so it's sweetly familiar too.  If the link doesn't work, Google "driving ahound" and it should come up. Enjoy!!  http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2016/06/driving-ahound-a-girl-her-dog-his-drool/

Ellen & GracieLou FlatBasset (I don't like riding, it gives me a sick tummy)
erc2761 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad