[Dailydrool] opinion on amputation

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 4 10:05:32 PDT 2016

Hi Sharon,

 I was the one who returned your post 😊 Bev will see your post here- as she is a drool moderator as well. Sandy Gaston is also a mod and has gone through the same thing. Please feel free to repost to the list as well if you wish to- your post was just too large to put through with the whole digest attached.

Thanks,

(ps sorry Sandy and Bev you’ll get this twice, just wanted to be sure you saw it)

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com