[Dailydrool] Johnathan Molyneaux

Karen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 4 13:58:55 PDT 2016

My dear friend Johnathan Molyneaux passed away on the 29th of May 2016
peacefully at home surrounded by those he loved after a long and hard
battle against cancer.  He was laid to rest on Friday the 3rd of June 2016.

Johnathan was a true gentleman with a wonderful sense of humour and the
time I spent with him and William was always wonderful even when he was
battling his cancer he was always cheerful and positive and I will miss him
and his wonderful humour and posts terribly.  RIP my dear friend finally at
peace.

To William, Jasmin and Joshua I hope that time will ease the pain of your
loss and I am with you in thought.

Sending hugs and love
Karen with Ella and Maverick