[Dailydrool] ASTT

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 5 12:37:03 PDT 2016

This is Director Ruger of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team. ASTT HQ and the Pacific Basset Feet have been quiet since moving our ASTT HQ from Florida to a farm in Southern Indiana. But last week our ASTT HQ fell under attack by a new, bigger and badder terrorist threat. Upon patrolling our compound we discovered that a family of ground hogs had infiltrated our compound. We tried for peaceful negotiations but they ultimately failed when one of the groundhogs attacked our calf orphanage. This is unacceptable act of war! Sniper Team 1 (daddy) was deployed and therefore the threat was ultimately eliminated. So far the other groundhogs have retreated and possibly even went underground. ASTT will remain ever vigilant for the threat to reemerge.
Simper Fido!
Ruger, Director of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team
Pacific Basset Feet

Sent from my iPawPad