[Dailydrool] Feyfle!! Who gets the Thank you goodies!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 5 13:18:04 PDT 2016

Rusty and I wish to thank everybody who made our Feyfle a success. Auntie Feyfey says we can always do better, but that we did not do too badly. We will tell how much we raised after Slobberfest on July 9, 2016. We gotta turn in our pledges, then! Before we woof the list, we want to say that each envelope of thank you's was dumped into a big gift bag, shaken like heck and returned to the envelope. Looked like fruit salad cause we had different color rolls of tickets. The slaves then took the envelopes to their favorite breakfast place and looked for a victim, er, volunteer to draw. They found someone she slave knows and they were drawn and tape to the envelope. Two people were very lucky and got more than one thing......there are dear friends included and new friends. Folks who spent lots of money got something....or not...and a couple shopped a little did well. Whew!

The stuff goes to:

Sundial - Kristin  Echelbarger
White Pitcher - Marci Thomas
Woodburning - Wen Prince
Red Sweater - Sharon Wilder
Coffee Pair - Wen Prince
Pound Puppy - Stephanie Dillon
Auntie Pat's Raincoat - Donna Funk
Morse's Hush Puppy sign - Wen Prince
Rusty Bag - Donna Funk
Not Tiffany Necklace - Joan Quigley
Tablet - Christina Brookshire
Sweatshirt - Audrey Kaake
Hound Dress - Glenda Kroshus
Fred Pillows - Adelaide Dawes

She slave is watching the mail for the necklaces and will send them and the charms all together. (She may have to order a few more necklaces!) We pawticularly thank Dona Kare for the Rusty Bag, Kathy Frisch for the pound puppy, Marci Thomas for the houndette dress and MORSE for his hush puppy sign!!

We are very grateful to everybody....to the tips of our tails. Thank you, thank you!!

Pawtunia
...and Rusty
....and slave, dawn