[Dailydrool] Note to self- - don't read the Drool in Starbucks

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 5 13:38:59 PDT 2016

So many stories in the Drool from the last few days! I thought I'd take a
minute to catch up... and I read about Millie's wonderful return home with
Chris's help.... and all the tributes to Jonathan, who is so much missed...
and the descriptions of all the beloved ones at the Bridge...

And now tears are running down my cheeks in Starbucks, which I am sure is
Quite Inappropriate and Likely To Alarm.

Aren't we lucky, coming to know so many wonderful people and their
wonderful hounds both near and far away?

We're sad at our house because dear Tiger went to the Bridge last week. She
was our official nurse -- whenever someone was ill or just sad, she could
be counted on to sit with them until they were well or happy or both. She
will be glad to be in a place where there is no sorrow or sickness -- I
fully expect her to hang out at the Basset area, since she was never
over-fond of cats.

Mary, with Paddi B Basset, Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog, and Clio the Cat

mary.gabriola at gmail.com

--
Mary Wilson, BA, MA, PhD
(250) 325-9020